More visitors

Be aggressively vigilant in looking out for you and your neighbors. Post pictures, suspicious activites, etc.. Let's work together and make our community above the rest!
Bob
Proactive Homeowner
Proactive Homeowner

More visitors

Post by Bob » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 am

Friday morning, July 26th around 1:50am+, we had a couple of individuals checking out the vehicles around the Ventnor circle. A good lead has been obtained from a neighboring camera. TPD is now investigating. Please check your cams for this time period and report to PD if you obtained video...As they say, see something, say something. Let’s get the word out that ParkPlace is not the neighborhood to mess with.

Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Re: More visitors

Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:25 am

Excellent work Bob! I will check my cameras and let you know.
Let me know if you're needing help,

Ralph Castaneda
Forum Board Support
Web Administrator
HOA ParkPlaceTVille

Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Re: More visitors

Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:51 am

Bob wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 am
Friday morning, July 26th around 1:50am+, we had a couple of individuals checking out the vehicles around the Ventnor circle. A good lead has been obtained from a neighboring camera. TPD is now investigating. Please check your cams for this time period and report to PD if you obtained video...As they say, see something, say something. Let’s get the word out that ParkPlace is not the neighborhood to mess with.
Hey Bob, so I checked our cameras from midnight to 5am and nothing in our cul-de-sac of Reading & Ventnor area. However, there was a light colored small vehicle (maybe a small Honda) that kept driving through from 2am to about 3:30am. They may try to hit this side tonight. Thanks for the heads-up!!!
Let me know if you're needing help,

Ralph Castaneda
Forum Board Support
Web Administrator
HOA ParkPlaceTVille